See also Colorform Aliens.
- Alpha 7, the Man from Mars: A diminutive alien molded in lime green with green skin, a bald, green head with antennae and a metallic blue space suit with a green-tinted (removable) helmet.
- Astro-Nautilus, the Man from Neptune: alien molded in purple with a large, octopoid head, four poseable tentacles and a metallic gold space suit.
- Commander Comet, the Man from Venus: The most human-looking alien, molded in pink with large, (removable) angelic wings, a pink-tinted, (removable) helmet, and a metallic gold space suit.
- Colossus Rex, the Man from Jupiter: The largest and fiercest-looking alien, molded in lime green and resembling The Creature From The Black Lagoon, wearing only dark purple shorts over a huge, muscular body.
- Electron+, the Man from Pluto: A bald, robotic-looking alien molded in gray, entirely painted silver with a clear, (removable) space helmet. Resembled the alien from the 1951 movie Man From Planet X. Note: Electron+'s space suit design was later used as the space suit worn by Dr. Evil in the film Austin Powers: the Spy Who Shagged Me
- Orbitron, the Man from Uranus: The tallest alien, molded in pink with the least amount of paint, was an alien with a large, exposed brain, a beak-like mouth, long, gangly limbs and pincers in place of hands. Note: Orbitron was designed to resemble the Metaluna Mutant from the 1955 movie This Island Earth.
- Xodiac, the Man from Saturn: molded in deep red, with a red bald head, pointed ears and chin, a blue metallic space suit with a (removable) pink-tinted helmet and "Saturn" emblem on chest.
Each character was armed with some type of weapon, and several also included a helmet or other accessory (the accessories/weapons were constructed of hard-cast polystyrene of various colors). There was also a proposed second series of characters that never made it to market, although a few prototypical examples, both carded and loose, exist.
Outer Space Men on Amazon