The firm was founded in 1881 in Fuerth by Michael Seidel. Up to the 1920s, MS produced small toys such as trumpets and toys dishes and dinnerware. Later, they added mechanical toy banks and telephones.
After the war, production was resumed by two sons-in-law, and in 1947 the firm expanded their toy lines with cars, trucks, and tractors. In the 1950s their range consisted of around 150 toys, produced of sheet metal and plastic.
In 1982 the firm was sold to the Fuchs company.
Don't forget to click on the other flags to search for more listings in other countries.